Japan is an Island nation in the Pacific Ocean, with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples in EastAsia. The population of 127 million, Tokyo is the capital city of Japan. Japan is one of the top economic countries in the world. Has had the excellent technology, well trade, best education. Now a days Japan is one of the best education destinations for Nepalese students. Students can get the best education of various fields like, IT, engineering. Business and trade management, hospitality management and so on many the subjects. Also, working in various fields of their interest and education after the completion of their university degrees is one reason why many foreign students join colleges and universities in Japan.
Compared with other countries for Nepalese student spend their education cost and living cost is more affordable. During the study period students can also allow to do part time Job per day 4 hours. It’s also support for their expense while they have learning period. Meanwhile they will know about the Japanese culture, sociality, working system, etc. Studies of Japanese Language in Japan have 4 intakes in a year. April Intake, July Intake, October intake and January intake. Every intake we provide services for students.
- Japanese Languages class for any purpose.
- Student Visa application process.
- Translation: Nepali to Japanese, English to Japanese.
- Cultural exchange programs.
- Nepali language classes for foreigners.
- Counseling for study in japan.Private or special classes.
- Strict documents checking.
- Japanese Language Test preparation Classes (NAT, JLPT, TOPJ, JTEST etc.
- Academic documents
- +2 Transcripts(Minimum)
- Character Certificate
- Government documents
- Income Sources (3 years)
- Property Valuation
- Profession Verification
- Relationship Certificate
- Tax clearance
- Financial documents
- Bank Balance (Minimum 18 lakhs)
- 3 years statement of transaction.
- Language certificate (Minimum 150 hours)
- Photo 8pieces (Size 3cm 4cm)
- Other requires documents depend on Academic& Financial documents.